Ulti-Mate PRO storage cabinets add style, form and function to your storage building or garage. PRO upgrades include beefier shelf construction, deeper units, full drawer extension, and thicker handles. Uncompromised quality, beautiful automotive finish (grey cabinets with silver fronts) and all the pieces you need to fully customize your space, Ulti-Mate Pro is the storage cabinetry solution for the most discerning homeowners.
When selected, installation from TUFF SHED includes assembly of items and attaching appropriate items to an unfinished interior wall (fastened to wood wall studs). When purchased as installed items, Tall Standing Cabinets and Wall Cabinets (uppers) are secured to the unfinished interior wall. Base cabinets and work tops are not typically fastened to the wall. All floor standing cabinets (Tall and Wall) are elevated off the floor on adjustable cabinet feet. Customers desiring installed cabinets for finished wall space, or walls comprised of materials other than wood studs should consult a TUFF SHED sales person.
TUFF SHED, Inc. ("TUFF SHED") warrants to the original purchaser, that Specialty Items purchased from TUFF SHED® and installed by TUFF SHED employees or subcontractors are free of defects in workmanship upon installation, and will repair or replace any materials component that does not provide reasonable service under normal use due to incorrect installation, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF WORKMANSHIP FOR PRODUCTS INSTALLED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN TUFF SHED OR ITS SUBCONTRACTORS. Correction by repair or replacement of materials, which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to be installed incorrectly, shall constitute fulfillment of all obligations of TUFF SHED under this warranty.
Specialty Items purchased from TUFF SHED are covered by manufacturer's warranties. The scope and length of warranty coverage on these Specialty Items varies by item. The Buyer should consult manufacturer's warranty, specific to the Specialty Item. For information regarding the scope and length of manufacturer's warranty coverage, contact the manufacturer. TUFF SHED assumes no liability under such manufacturer warranties, and the Buyer must assert any claim under such warranties against such supplier or manufacturer. The terms "Original Purchaser" and "Buyer", as used in this warranty, shall mean that person to whom the Specialty Item is originally delivered. This warranty shall apply only within the boundaries of the Continental United States.
The warranty printed above is the only warranty applicable to this purchase. No other TUFF SHED product warranty shall apply to Specialty Items. TUFF SHED MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO MATERIAL DEFECTS OF SPECIALTY ITEMS THAT ARE NOT A RESULT OF IMPROPER INSTALLATION. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. TUFF SHED, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES TO CONTENTS OF YOUR SPECIALTY ITEM AND LOST PROFITS. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF TUFF SHED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING LABOR, IS LIMITED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF YOUR SPECIALTY ITEM. TUFF SHED does not assume and does not authorize any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale of this TUFF SHED product. This warranty shall not apply to any TUFF SHED product or any part thereof which has been damaged by fire, flood, water, earthquake, earth movement, hail, wind, adverse weather conditions, vandalism, theft, act of God, accident or other event, or a casualty which is customarily covered by homeowners' insurance. The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, or improper maintenance.
The Buyer acknowledges that no other representations or warranties were made to or relied upon by him or her with respect to the quality or function of the goods herein sold.
Claims under this warranty must be made prior to the expiration of the warranty and within sixty (60) days after the defect is discovered and must be made to TUFF SHED, Inc., by calling 1-888-883-3743.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, that vary from state to state.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order for a refund of merchandise cost, (ship to and return freight cost are non-refundable) as long as the furniture is in resalable condition (no stains, no damage, no abuse). A Return Authorization "RA" number must be obtained from BH North America prior to return. All returns must have its original packaging with freight prepaid. All returns will be assessed the industry standard 25% restocking fee and subject to inspection at the time of delivery.
1. BH Furniture is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of five years from the date of purchase against defects in the material or workmanship as to the furniture components. The word "defects," as used in this warranty, is defined as imperfections which impair the utility of the product.
2. This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of furniture components having defects. If the furniture component is defective within the terms of the warranty, BH North America will furnish a replacement furniture component at no cost. No assembly labor is included.
3. This warranty applies under conditions of normal use, but does not apply to defects that result from intentional damage, negligence, unreasonable use or exposure.
4. All implied warranties arising under state law are limited in duration to the five-year period of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
5. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded to the extent exclusion is permitted by law. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
7. ALL return authorization requests must be submitted in writing via fax at 949-206-0013. The request must contain the number and model of the product being returned along with a claim number and a fax number. Please include your sales receipt or other proof of purchase with your correspondence. A Return Authorization number (RA) will be sent via returned fax. All returns without an "RA" number will be refused.